Innovative Marine Aquariums

Hollow transparent thingy

goochs

I found one of these the other day.. then it disappeared.. now there are 2. The only way I can expalin it .. hollow and transparent.. seems to be a filter feeder. The large end is like a big hollow sail the small end has two points.. it can move around the glass very fast for it's size. Sorry for the poor quality pics but I didn't have a good camera at home and this thing is very small about 3/16"

post1.jpgpost2.jpg

any ideas??

:*(

the frag master

i have hundreds of them. they are like little sponges but not. they are filter feeders and they will really mutiply fast. they are peaceful and they will help you with the removale of nitrites and the removal of ammonia hope that this helps you and please keep me posted on your critters

Originally posted by the frag master

i have hundreds of them. they are like little sponges but not. they are filter feeders and they will really mutiply fast. they are peaceful and they will help you with the removale of nitrites and the removal of ammonia  hope that this helps you and please keep me posted on your critters

These are not sponges nor filter feeders, do multiply depending on food source, and they are a type of flatworm. They tend to feed on copepods and some smaller brown flatworms in your tank.

http://www.rshimek.com/flatworms.htm

the frag master

the pic isn't clear so i thought that i saw what i said but ok well im wrong it's not the first time lol thanks for correcting me and thanks for being so kind about it many people just get on my case that im giving out bad info thanks again

Archived