FishingInMyNano

FishingInMyNano

took some new pictures, and I thought Id share. the tank is a

tank specs:

55g with corner overflow

20g sump

AquaC Ev-90 w/ mag 5

250w DE w/ 20k

Excellent tank! Do you mind me asking what the dimensions are, and what company made it? It reminds me of a 50 gallon that oceanic is selling that has such perfect dimensions.

Thats a very nice ricordea garden you're growing there, that must've taken forever!

By the way, what is the green SPS on the top in the middle of the tank?

FishingInMyNano
Originally posted by VicSkimmr

Excellent tank!  Do you mind me asking what the dimensions are, and what company made it?  It reminds me of a 50 gallon that oceanic is selling that has such perfect dimensions.

Thats a very nice ricordea garden you're growing there, that must've taken forever!

By the way, what is the green SPS on the top in the middle of the tank?

Thanks guys for the nice compliments. ;)

The dimensions of the tank are 36"L x 15"W x 23"H, and is made by Visio. I like the deep look of the tank.

The green sps in the center is a bali green slimer, one of my favorites in the tank.

Looks good...we should have a "larger tanks" message board here on nano-reef....so all those nano-reefers who upgrade but still have bonds here can stick around and not disappear into obscurity. hehe.

FishingInMyNano
Originally posted by Tigahboy

Looks good...we should have a "larger tanks" message board here on nano-reef....so all those nano-reefers who upgrade but still have bonds here can stick around and not disappear into obscurity.  hehe.

thats a good idea. I miss my 15L, kind of wish I still had it.

heres a link to my old 15g:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...no&pagenumber=3

Fishinginmynano do you have only one 250W MH in that 55 gallon tank? If so, dude that's pretty bright. It seems to cover all the tank with light. Hmmm...I wonder if that will work for my 60 gallon, one 250W MH?

FishingInMyNano

thanks guys. The tank has been up and running for about a year, but most of my corals I have had from previous tanks.

Cesar whats the dimensions on your 60g. I wouldnt go any longer then 36" with one 250w.

FishingInMyNano

Its about 10" above the water.

Originally posted by Cesar

Fishinginmynano the dimensions are 48" long.

I would go with 2 Mh. 48" too long for 1mh but would be perfect for two halides.

Archived