SaltCritters.com

Pics of 29 gal at 9 months

klarnox

Well, I haven't posted anything in a few months... okay, it's been 7 or 8 months since I've posted.

Anyway here's my 29 gal at 9 months. I started out with a TBS package. No fish at the moment, but I have added a few corals.

Aquarium_Full_12-21-2004.JPG

Aquarium_Full2_12-21-2004.JPG

Xenia_12-21-2004.JPG

Mushrooms-Polyps_12-21-2004.JPG

Montipora_12-21-2004.JPG

The xenia & montipora were recently added (a couple of weeks ago). The mushrooms & polyps have been in there for several months.

Spending in general on the aquarium since it was setup has been minimal, mainly due to my getting married this summer. It seems my wife felt the wedding was more important than the aquarium. I tried to explain why that wasn't the case, but she just wouldn't listen. :happy:

Anyway, you can probably see in some of the pictures I'm battling hair algae at the moment. I think I'm starting to win. At least the algae seems to be receding. The hermits and snails are keeping the rock and coral clean, but don't seem terribly interested in cleaning the glass for me.

There aren't any anenomes in the tank. If you're looking at the old pics that are in the same directory on my webserver, those pictures were taken immediately after they arrived and both actually colored up nicely before they were given away.

I'm using T5 lighting. I have 2 blue+ bulbs, 1 aquablue, and 1 10000K.

Archived