Top Shelf Aquatics

my 5 gallon nano

yamba

i have wanted to post pics of my nano for a few weeks but didn't believe it was up to the standard of many tanks on here. I have now worked up enough courage to ask what everyone thinks. I constructed a page on nano-reef.com and would like to see if other people thinks it's in the right format. the address is http://www.nano-reef.com/yamba , i think that is right but i'm not too sure.

Finally fellow aussie.

i was wondering how much did you pay for the flowerpot coral and the candycane?

p.s. love the rockwork.

rocket

The flowerpot was AUS$20 at a local fish shop in townsville. The candycane was AUS$15 from a wholesaler in cairns. I'm not sure how it stays clean but the snails i have work pretty well. The problem is they crawl out of the tank all the time. i have to put 2 or 3 back in the tank every day. It's funny but kind of annoying. I can't put the lid on the tank because it gets too hot.

hmmm...nice looking tank, but with all the money you spend on corals, please do yourself a favor and buy a stand that will not leave the 2 ends of your tank haging in the air. i am sure you can built yourself one and not use the plastic crate..IMO...:blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived