Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nicer pictures of my bigger tank.....

Acoustic

i really like chromis i have in in my 20 and 4 in my 50, they are really cool i always tell people to get one if they want a few small easy fish, by the way i really liked your 10 and the 29 is even better, what are the lights now? looks great

Thanks everyone.

- I skim and run carbon 24/7.

-I have the same lighting on my 29 that was on my 10. The corals were actually getting burnt in the 10. I don't get it but all the corals were running for the shadows.

Great looking tank! What kind of coral are your purple ones there. They look like Green Star Polyps but only purple! Very pretty looking!

Lon

Okay I actually measured my supposed 29 gallon today and it is really a 15 tall. I'm such a dummy. So I upgraded 5 gallons. The purple is actually a rock of fuzzy mushrooms.

I think thats the teal finger leather (yeah Acoustic I pretty much memorized that article from Advanced Aquarist :P )

Anyways is looks like everything transferred over very well and your little orange fungia looks healthier than ever. I love those purple fuzzy mushrooms, they're so unique!

Actually what happened to the big brain coral?

Actually what happened to the big brain coral?

When I was re-acclimating everything the tupperware bin I was using fell over and all my corals fell all over my new pergo flooring in my kitchen. I just about died inside. Sadly, the blue brain did not make it. This is the first coral I have lost in a year. Never again.

Archived