Cultivated Reef

My new tank on my desk

NavyNano

Just set up this black silicone glass 12 gallon on my desk at work this past week. Tank is 12 gallon, about 12 lbs, live sand, about 12 lbs. just cured live rock and branch. 2 x 28 PC Hellolights plug & play refit kit in an Eclipse TL fixture. Using the Eclipse motor unit for water movement and will add a powerhead on Monady. Only plan on keeping mushrooms and featherdusters, no fish , maybe a shrimp.

printerdown01

WOW, looks just like my tank :-D... LOL I have a black silicone 12 gallon with an Eclipse 1tl hood (2x32 retro).... Too funny! I took one look at your tank, and just went 'wow that looks familiar...' How is the little xenia frag doing? *p.s. I love the branch rock... did you get it from Aquatic, Octopus (octopus gardens just got some AWESOME branch in recently!!)... or did you yank it from another one of your tanks?

Haven't been here much lately, been working late and taking care of my tanks.........so I figured why not put a tank at work and kill two birds with one stone.:) That branch I got at Bonita Tropicals they had some really nice pieces about 2 weeks ago when I got that piece. I will be going to AW on Tuesday at lunchtime to get a few snails for this tank.

Archived