Innovative Marine Aquariums

What can be kept ......

yupuhhuh2

under 2.4 watts per gallon? Its gonna be a 10k PC light and i would like to do some basic shrooms, GSP, and some sort of LPS. The tank is a 15g high. Any help would be great.

Just shrooms, Anything else in a 15 high IMO, would require more light to flourish. I kep LPS in a 20H under 110w pc and am considering adding another 55w. You may be able to get some to survive, but thats all they would be doing, just getting by surviving. Start slow, good luck.;)

So could i keep any shroom under that light? How about Green Star Polyps? Also this is a lighting question but if i got the 2x36 kit and put the bulbs next to each other instead of laying flat would i still get the 72w of power?

you would still be using 72 watts of power but you wouldnt get the spread of lighting. lay them flat next to eachother. that is how they are meant to be used and otherways will jsut reduce the amount of actual light you are getting. with a single 32 watt kit which im assuming you are using is sufficient for shrooms and gsps. not much else.

Archived