Cultivated Reef

New Corals And A Clam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaltyDawg

:D I am STOKED!!!!!!! I got my first clam today and some more zoo's!!!!!!!! Here is my 3.5 inch Crocea. It is ULTRA BLUE!!!!

VERY NICE!!!!!!

My New zoo's!!!!!! The original peice was a 5 pound rock I had to break into three peices as it was about 7 inches wide and 11 long!!!!!! I paid 50 for the clam and 25 for the zoo's. Well My girl did!!! Early christmas present!!!!! YIPPPEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!!

(These little boogers are BRIGHT!!!)

The other piece. (still have to take apic of the third piece, it is sparse though.)

Thanks Chris!! I am SOOOOooooooo hap hap happy!!!

I always wanted a clam!

I have some zoos that are very close to those! They are more the eagle-eye type though.

Nice clam... but you dont even want to know the markup you paid, lol. Where I work we get ORA 2" maxis for under $20, lol. But hey, it sure does look nice!

Hey Bin!!!!! Nice to see a local on here!!!!! Try Just about fish on montgomery road in harpers point. If you are heading towards the new myers and snit on mongomery road it would be on your left at the first light as you get into Harpers point. Make a left and go straight back. As the road turns right you will see them imediatly on your left. Very nice strore. one thing though. Talk to big Dave, Jeremy ( frakn huge guy acts gay chubby shaved head with gotee) or George short dump looking guy with a beard and always wearing a hat. Either of them will hook you up with all the information you could ever want to know about anything to do with corals and care AND give you a nice deal on some!! Tell them Duane sent ya " the nano having frag freak" LOL!! they will no what you mean. Or say the guy with the blonde girlfriend. THen they will for sur eknow who you mean !!!! LOL!!! They always gauk!!!!!;)

Try Monfort's as well as Aquatics & Exotics as suppliment to JAB. Too bad I live 5 hours away & rarely visit Cincy ;_; (I gotta check what stores Cleveland & Pittsburgh have one of these days...)

What, Salty, no pimpin the blue-ringed shrooms? ;)

Nah I moved them to my propogation tank and they look like shiznid for now while they are growing a new. still have the mother colony in my tank but even they are looking sad right now on account of a new crab I got who just wont leav themn alone!!!

He dosent eat them or pick them he just like to use them for shad and they always shrink up with his ass in there now.

Bin? Which new one up the road and where is it from Just About Fish? BTW You have to hit Just About Fish during the first week of the month inorder to score anything good. They get shipments in on tuesdays and thursdays. but usualy only during the fisrt week of the month. They get picked over prety heavy too so ya gota get thee before the crowd does. Seriously they do a HUGE volume of coral sales there for a small shop.

Archived