Pod Your Reef

More Pics .........

SaltyDawg

redneck reefer

Salty, where do you get most of ur livestock around Cincy? Wet Pets seems to have best selection I've found. Any others here you have dealt with?

Redneck Reefer: Most of my corals have came from Gerber Warehouse in dayton, and Just about Fish. Some have came from Nick though. (Wet Pets)

I NEVER buy anything from house of tropics or Aquatics and exotics. They suck bawlz! I mean they are soo freaking expensive for total crap!!!!!

House of tropics ugh, don't get me started. A&E had 4 new frag tanks set up last time I was there still to expensive tho. Monfort is my favorite right now. wet pets is cool too but I spend way too much there(my own fault) I hear Marine Solutions in Waynesville is good to but I havn't been out there yet. go to monfort if you havn't been out there yet, best kept store i've seen yet

yeah Ive been to Monfort a bunch. I helped him move his saddle anemone tank from his home to his shop a few years ago.

FERAKING BIG AZZ ANEMONE!!!!! LOL!!

Yeah A&E had them set up when I was there last too but no coral to speak of and way to pricey.

Nick will hook you up at Wet Pets if you BS with him a little before you question him on pricing.

Hint: If you smoke Light on eup with him and your in like fliyyn

Cigaretts that is.

Archived