inTank Media Baskets

Temporary lighting

Dazed1

I currently have a dual PC on order and it won't be here till sometime this week. I have a 10G tank, with about 14lbs of LR and 15lbs of LS. Is it ok if i use just a 50/50 TUBE right now? Will it enduce the growth of algae in the tank ? My tank has almost finished cycling with amm=0, nitrites=0, nitrate's a little high.

Or would it be a bad choice ? I also have 2 turbo snail's and will be adding 3 blue legged crab's and 1 more snail today.

Watch the clown chances are its actually a clarkii. As it gets larger it will turn agressive. True sebae clowns are rare and actually prefer cooler then standard reef temps. And as the others said.. slow down man

Originally posted by Fant

Watch the clown chances are its actually a clarkii. As it gets larger it will turn agressive. True sebae clowns are rare and actually prefer cooler then standard reef temps. And as the others said.. slow down man

Yup.. i'm going to keep a look out. I read that on www.liveaquaria.com as well. I'm probably going to give the sebae back and get a true tank raised perc. Till then all i'll have in the tank will be the clown and a bottom dweller.

The yellow polyp that I have has i would say about 5-6 "tree's". So yes, its small. real small. :) . The tank i'm using was a brackish tank that had been running for about 2 month's when my cichlid was pregnant. So it had everything settled. I then let it cycle for about 3 week's although I had bought cured rock. My level's did go up, but just a little after i added the rock and now they're all at 0. Will be checking nitrAte's again since I just added the fish.

Archived