Top Shelf Aquatics

Public Apology.....................

SaltyDawg

My rics are YUMA rics and NOT florida rics.

I have a thick head what can I say!!!!!!!!

I moved them into a shaded area , they expanded to hell and back!!!!!

I could imediately tell they were YUMA ricordea.

Foot in mouth. Thumb up arse. weenie hang'n out.

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I have a thick head and I am quick to put up my gaurd. Hens the name "Salty Dawg" LOL!!!!!!

Josh: Sorry

Emo: Sorry

Emo's pupette master : not sorry

Larnie: sorry

If I missed any one..........................TOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Least I can admit when I am wrong) (only after I have dug a trench from which there is no climbing out of!!!!!!!!)

Hey. I really respect you for posting this...It takes a big person (and i'm not talking about physical size) to do that. That's pretty amazing for anybody to do. Well done, mr. salty. Props to you.

Originally posted by Tigahboy

Hey.  I really respect you for posting this...It takes a big person (and i'm not talking about physical size) to do that.  That's pretty amazing for anybody to do.  Well done, mr. salty.  Props to you.

adinsxq says he agrees.

He also said jibberish about how many of the great advances in science occurred when individuals questioned the established beliefs (students challenging mentors) blah blah blah and something about planning on purchasing a frag of your awesome rimmed discosoma in a month or so...or whenever you have some available.

No appology needed. Your thread got everyone up and thinking/discussing; the subject was obviously of interest to many.

Your giving up already?! We didn't get the chance to repeat ourselves into stupity. Wait, yeah we did. :D

I definately now have more respect for you. No need to apologize like emo said, I hope it got everyone thinking. I know it got me thinking, well as best as my poor brain could manage. It's still recovering from finals week. Just glad I could help being the annoying/instigating/questioning PITA.

I find it kind of disturbing when someone justs blindly accepts the answer/advice without questioning why or researching the answer that was given. They are not really learning anything, just following orders. It might help the hobby more if people asked why. Being stubborn helps, it means that your not going to be following the other sheep blindly.

Originally posted by joshnemily

I find it kind of disturbing when someone justs blindly accepts the answer/advice without questioning why or researching the answer that was given. They are not really learning anything, just following orders. It might help the hobby more if people asked why. Being stubborn helps, it means that your not going to be following the other sheep blindly.

i like that^^

Thanks . Yeah I have NEVER been one to blindly follow an idea or a group with out fully questioning every apsect to realy see if it is what I believe.

Emo: Give me a month or two and I should have up to 4 more blue rimmed discoma's.

Archived