ReefCleaners.org

my reef photos

kamalehi

Why wouldn't an LFS take it back? Or do you mean they won't give you a refund. I would just donate it back to them. LFS's are always willing for a donation since it's 100% profit for them anyway. Hard to guage if a fish is "happy" just by looking at it's face. Fish generally do not have the same visual cues (such as expression of emotion) as humans. Your angel and the rest of your tank inhabitants will be happiest if they are closest to their reef environment as possible. I think a 10g is at opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of being more similar to a reef environment for an angel. Same thing applies to your wrasse as well. Just my 2 cents.

Oh. and it would be beneficial if you got at least 15 lb of live rock for adequate biological filtration. Especially since your tank is very fish-heavy.

some angels prefer pipe organs, some don't. Sometimes you feel like a snickers bar, sometimes you don't. No way to know for sure if he will have a preference for future corals based on just your pipe organs. Unless you plan on having only pipe organs in your tank

poor kid. we're not trying to make you do something that's against you...it will actually benefit you A LOT by taking the angel back. for one, you won't have to worry about every piece of coral you stick in your tank...that will save you a lot of sleepless nights. Imagine buying a beautiful coral and it cost you like 6 months of allowance. Then you realize later in the day that your angel ate the entire new piece. That would majorly suck.

Second, it will make sure that your tank lasts a lot longer since less fish and fish poop means more healthy water quality and stable parameters. I know you like the angel, but is it worth potentially losing all the rest of your fish and corals? Probably not. So for the benefit of your tank, you should take the Angel back. It will make your life a lot easier when you deal w/ your tank and its inhabitants.

14 years old! You are doing way better than I was at that age. I was still keeping freshwater and I had a bubbling skeleton/treasurechest. And kamalehi I think you have a good attitude about learning. Keep us posted.

Go slow man... I've had my nano for so long, and it is half as populated as most of them around here... the biggest push/christmas present for me was the halide. $$$

Archived