Pod Your Reef

Additional Fish to a 20g long

RegalFlush17

Hi guys. I want to add a fish to my 20 gallon long tank. I am open for any suggestions. I just want to see what fish other people are thinking of. Keep in mind that I already have a maroon clown and a bicolor blenny. I have sufficeint filtration to handle the bio load of these three fish. Thank You.

um...Cherub Angel? or a Royal Grama.

I am setting up a 20L and Am planning on 1 ORANGE Occ. Perc. Clown, 1 BLACK Occ. Perc Clown, 1 Cherub Angel, and either a Firefish or a High Fin Red Bannded Goby Shrimp Pair.

Hey Travis - You may want to reconsider getting 2 different types of clowns in a tank that small. Different species of clowns don't always get along in confined spaces.

tempest -- i have seen black and orange perc pairs before. they are still the same species, just different phenotypes.

regal -- be careful of what you choose to add. keep in mind that when your maroon grows up, it will be 6" long and very mean

well yuck fou. LOL only joking. i suppose it would be a push! your tanks nice n long aswell. ive had problems ordering my via aqua recently silver had sold out so went for black. just thought ud like to know that.

Archived