Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

15gal Nanoreef for sale-L.I.N.Y. area

cvarcher

Hi, I have an AGA woodtrim Nanoreef complete with lots of corals,fish etc for sale.This is a real gem of a tank that must be seen.All water changes from the start have been Atlantic Ocean water -weekly and so the coralline on the rocks are unbelievable.Theres N2 and O2 bubbles constantly flowing up from the coralline and gravel.Heres a list of the items : Prizm skimmer,CSL 2-55 watt PC,Visitherm heater,1 powerhead with spray bar and one power filter.,timers,30lbs of mixed aragmax DSB very alive!,22lbs of marshall and fiji LR completely covered.Corals there is purple and green frogspawn,chocolate torch,sunpolyps,green star polyps,greenbutton polyps,clove polyps(green centers),Blastomussa,orange montipora, green montipora,Sarcophyton toadstool,devil hand leather,yellow fiji elgans sarcophtyon,brown star polyps,feather duster and other feather worms,2-peppermint shrimp,red fromia,hermits and snails.As for fish they are all disease free and happy,yellow tang, African Flameback angel,orchid dottyback,six line wrasse.I would hate to break this up ,its a great desk tank.-I would like $700 for all including other misc support items.Theres at least $1000 into it and it must be picked up here on Long Island,N.Y. Duct tape the cover works very well.-----cvarcher@hotmail.comC:America%20Online%205.0download15gal.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

the picture isn't loading, but im wondering are the orange and green montipora caps/plating, or digiata/branching ?

if you decide to break it up I might be interested in the montiporas and/or African Flameback.

Hi, Thanks for the reply sci33. I really wish people would come down and at least look at this tank,its really realy gorgeous . Yes, if I decide to break it up I will save your e address and contact you. (What is your e adress?) mine is cvarcher@hotmail.com.The montipora is green and they are goodsize frags that are attched to the live rocks ,some small and some large.However the orange montipora is a large cluster attached only to a small peice of rock.They are the branching kind but I see the orange one already attaching or spreading on to other rocks it touches.Again,please come down and look at this tank and you might want to put bids on several other stuff.The African Flameback is in one word Awsome.Ive had other angels but these are just right for the reef.She doesnt pick on corals and gets along rather well with the others.I had a hard time getting one in fact they are differant and much better than the Brazilian flameback by far.I want $50 for her.(I paid $70) By the way all this stuff is less than a year old and I have my receipts.I hope to have some updated pics this weekend if my friend brings in his camera friday.-----Corrado If you want to see the tank give me a call 516 756 5622 .Its in Wantagh Long Island.

Mike, its pronounced just like it looks-Corrado,no accents.Yeah Great Neck isnt far at all.Northern State Pkwy to Wantagh State Pkwy south to Merrick rd(last exit before Jones Beach) and your 2 minutes from the tank.Flameback is about 3 " healthy .Im sure my friend will come thru he works with me at the lab.You can give me a call and perhaps see the tank Sunday if you want.Can you get a ride or do you drive?Give me a call Friday or Saturday say after 9pm.I d like to at least show the darn picture first before I start breaking it up.

OK Chris, I saved your eaddress for the frogspawn.My friend took pictures today of my beautiful tank and Im going to try and post them tonite.Im hopeing someone will buy the whole setup .But if noone is interested then Ill have to sell it off in pieces.Im writing this down also as to who wants what first.---Corrado

I just called since you said after 9 oclock but no answer. I decided since Im probably gonna want some clams in my tank, even if the angel is well behaved im gonna have to pass for now. I still got 2 messages I'd like to tell you though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived