SaltCritters.com

blue zoos for sale!

ocporkpie

my zoo tank recently sprung a leak, and everything has been stuffed into my 90gallon and my 2 nano reefs- i hate to do it, but i need to sell off some of my zoos- blues, metallic reds, a lot of really pretty combo colors.

you can see some bad pics at:

http://users.adelphia.net/~ocporkpie/images/1.jpg

http://users.adelphia.net/~ocporkpie/images/2.jpg

http://users.adelphia.net/~ocporkpie/images/3.jpg

so on and so forth through

http://users.adelphia.net/~ocporkpie/images/27.jpg

(there are a total of 27 pics, there are doubles of a few of them)

prices start at $30 and up, obviously the nicer ones will cost more. i'm not looking to get back all of what i paid, as long as i don't get shafted, everybody will be happy.

give me a call at 714-726-2094

or email to ocporkpie@yahoo.com

thanks!

mike

im in covina and ill kind of be in the rowland heights area today, im interested in the blue zoos and possibly others. Let me know...

You can call me at 626-327-3545

nick

sorry, fellas- but all i have are 20k xm's and actinic vho's. nofriendsbz3 said he would swing by tonight so maybe you can wait until he posts an update and he can tell you firsthand what they look like.

you can see some bad pics at:

When you say this do you mean "some bad a$$ pics" or do you mean "bad" as in literaly ugly pics? cause those are awsome dude. I would love some of those Blue's they look really nice.

leave off the lights and use the flash from your camera. jesus could come to your house and check them out but we still don't get to see what they really look like? snap a shot without the 20k trickery.

thanks cesar- i guess they are okay... i personally think they're all out of focus. so are you local as well? shoot me an email or call me and let me know which pieces you were interested in.

just bought some zoos from him, hes got a nice assortment of colors... He does have blue zoos, i got some on the colony that i purchased....

-Nick-

if you have any questions about color, feel free to ask. but this should help:

1. is a lavender/purple with a bright orange mouth and green skirt- approx 40 polyps $75

2. is SOLD

3. is SOLD

4. is pink/pink skirt; bright orange/silver/grey mouth/greenish skirt; some neon greens/green skirts- 4x3" colony $75

5. same as 4.

6. is a bright neon orange/yellow center/yellow-green skirt $45

7. is SOLD

8. is a huge rock of RPE's, about 5x6" $80

9. is a REALLY METALLIC red with a reddish/burgundy skirt, approx 2.5x3" $45

10. red bullseyes; neon greens/green skirts; purples/pale red ring/green skirt; solid purples; blue-ish greens( not blue)/green outer ring; 2-tone neon greens/green skirts approx. 3.5x2.5" $50

11. purple, bright pink/red ring, green skirts approx. 3x2" $40

12. similar colorations as 10., only with some unusual star and 'x' pattern green zoos $45

13. electric blues with speckled green skirts, neon greens/green skirts, hot pinks with green skirts approx. 4.5x2.5" $80

14. purple/green and blue accent rhodactis inchoata frilly mushrooms entire 40-50+ polyp colony for $300, or $10/polyp- i will be unable to separate into single polyps because the rock is swarming with the mushrooms on all sides. probably looking at 5 or more poyps per frag

15. SOLD

16. SOLD

17. purple/red ring/green skirts; 2-tone neon greens; fluroescent oranges/green skirts approx 3.5x3.5" $50

18. PPE-type palys, not from blane 7 polyps, each about nickel-quarter sized, $80

19. SOLD

20. another shot of 13.

21. huge colony of baby/sky blue zoos with yellows, 100+ polyps of blues 4.5x4" $100

22. another shot of 11.

23. purples/red ring/green skirts; 2-tone neon greens/green skirts $40

24. same as 14.

25. SOLD

#1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 20 and 27 are all pending.

yes my camera has flash- but the process of taking, chopping and posting pics is not the most convenient one. seeing how most everything is pending, combined with the fact that i've already spent a few hours putting these together... i honestly don't see myself doing it all over again. sorry!

huey, if you're out there, i'd appreciate it if you could post something about the general accuracy of the color, please:)

Ah yes the old "Huey are you out there trick" ;)

My "invisible friend huey." I am only playing round with ya.

But you could snap a pic with the lights on and use the flash on normal instead of low. Dont tell me its to hard to copy and paste to new image either! LOL ya did it for all the other ones darn it.

heheeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeee!

Archived