inTank Media Baskets

Zoos for trade...

Gmoney

I have some Zoos for trade...they have green skirts, brown centers , with orange mouths... you can see them on a post I made a while back when i set up my tank....most of the frags are 15 to 20 polyps... I have one pretty big size frag 30-40 as well.

I am looking for unique zoo frags, ricordea, torch coral, frogspawn, or maybe even a metal halide retro.

G

I am located in Thousand Oaks....

do you guys have pics of your stuff you can send me?

I have pics of my stuff..just do a search for Gmoney and you will find a post I made when i began my tank a year ago...

i had a few offers with frogspawn but have not heard back from anyone, so the frags are still available... anyone interested, please reply to this post or pm me.

thanks

hey Dantwenty...didnt get your number... my PM was full (a whole 2 messages) so I dont think i got that PM you sent me.... it is now empty so if you can resend it, that would be great.

thanks

G

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I am back online my computer is fixed. I still got like 5 zoo frags left they are orange/blue centered with green skirts. the pink xenia, and frogspawn.

Hey Ebin

Interested in the blue/orange zoos and also the xenia.

These zoos I have are growin like fricken nuts in my tank...almost becoming a pest hahaha...

Do you have pics of the zoos, spawn and xenia?

thanks

G

Archived