ReefCleaners.org

FT: YUMA RIC, 2 color variation

flyhigh123

hopefully i can get pics soon.

I got a rock with about 5 full size polyps Ric YUMA's. My nano is small so i only really need like 2 or 3 of them. They are green and orange, i can describe them having green and orange stripes, stripes meaning rows of green and orange alternating, i dont remember if the mouth is a different color or not... its a beautiful variation i havent seen... if anyone has anything they would like to trade PM me. When the actinics are on at night, the contrasting orange and green is really bright. I'm located in Diamond Bar, CA

They are exactly the same as the ones Tigahboy has in his tank...if you still want a pic, I can point you to some. And these blue stripes will grow REALLY fast and you'll definitely have a nice little patch in a few months. But yeah, I would offer more usually, but just nothing else to offer at the moment. How about 1 blue stripe and $5? hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

the colors are not SUPER bright when the lights are on, but its bright when its just actinic, thats when the yellows and oranges are brighter... anyways, i suck at taking pictures... its washed out everytimg...

lol... nah, just lazy.... hehe... i just got some really bright pink w/ green/white mouth zoos... they sorta remind me of people eaters... anyways, will try to get some good pics...

Archived