SaltCritters.com

i got my corals from GARF

junglejim83

I got my order of corals from GARF yeasterday. Like you guys led me to expect some of the frags were pretty small, but i'm not disappointed. The 2 kinds of xenia i got both look really good and when they start spreading will lookawsome. I also, got some purpl and blue shrooms these were really tiny about the size of a dime but they are beautiful and will grow. (one shroom looks maybe like a green ricordia, got knowcked off the rock and doesnt look to good, but i have in in a little nursery in my refuge with some other shroom cutting, we'll see) I got some kind of toadstool about the size if a brazil nut opened op that day, and some other type of sarcophyton maybe finger leather about the size if a silverdolla also doing well. Then i got these red epizoanthids. (polyps shaped and dispersed like yellow polyps) They are just starting to open up and look really nice(a deep red color) lastly i got to kinds of zooanthids(probably about 50-60 polyps in all). On issort of a pastel green, and would look really nice accept they are mounted on a plug next to these amazing zoosthey have maroon tentacles with a bluish/silver and purple body, then around the mouth they are a bright orange, they're awsome. Well anyway, despite some of the frags being really small i cant over look how healthy and good these frags are and i would defintily go through garf again.

Jim

Nice. Drop me a line when you're back up north, I'd love a few of those maroon/orange zoos. I've been busy too, I'm sure I'll have something you'll like. I could probably frag my frog by then if you're still interested.

Originally posted by Christopher Marks

Glad to hear you had a good order! Get some pictures for us if you can :)

Ditto....please do. The comments about small frage tends to just be SPS corals. Most shrooms, xenia, etc are descent.

Glad it was a good buy...

Cameron

Archived