SaltCritters.com

My New Ric Yuma

larnie

These are a couple of Ricordea Yumas that I recently picked up. Are there any concerns regarding the proximity of their placement together in my tank?

10630YumaNeptunesRealm.jpg

very nice. you'll be happy to know that they usually coexist together quite well. besides, if they didn't would you know how to move them. i'll put a blade on almost anything except my ric yumas.

I'm glad to hear that. However, these two Yuma's are on seperate pieces of Tonga so I can put them wherever I like.

How many of you suppliment feed your Ricordea? What have you been successful in feeding them?

Hey Dawg,

What makes you believe the orange is a florida? It has the characteristic verrucae surrounding its oral opening with a more irregular size to its verrucae throughout when fully expanded.

is your avatar the same one as the one from the pic at the top? the one in the avatar looks like ric yuma. from the original pic, the ric sort of looks more like ric florida (small mouth, no verrucae on mouth). got a better pic?

The avatar is a different ricordea, not my own.

I have tried to get a closer look at the mouth in this picture. I believe that this ricordea is the result of a division by laceration (cut). The mouth is not yet fully formed, yet verrucae are evident. In addition you can see new verrucae forming on the mouth.

10630OrangeMouth.jpg

i also agree that in the new pic it looks like ric yuma. can really tell in a couple months. who would cut a nice yuma like that? lfs? the green yumas that i have are meant for division experimentation. any hints on cutting mine?

can you pm the location of the pink yuma pic or even send me it? i want to add it to my yuma pic collection.

FLORIDA RICORDEA.

I will post a pic of mine in a new thread in this forum for you to see. I have the EXACT SAME RICS. ;)

The green one is any ones guess but the orange is definately a floridian mushroom ricodria.

Archived