inTank Media Baskets

Desktop Tank Dangers

tinyreef

another thursday and the cleaning crew is back. the same notorious bunch that cleaned my desk with a heavy dose of ammonia a while back that finally killed off my clam. :*( (oh well, at least my coralline has started to grow again)

just caught the person in time today as she was wiping down the top of my light canopy! :o 'THANK YOU! but no leave it dusty, please. yes, i like that way!' :rolleyes: jeesh!

just thought i'd share a piece of experience for those who have their tanks vulnerable to non-reefers or crazy spouses who think the cleaning magnets are a fun way to scare the fishes. :angry: (if i didn't know a divorce costs more than a 400g tank, oooh she'd get hers!) :P

Originally posted by tinyreef

(if i didn't know a divorce costs more than a 400g tank, oooh she'd get hers!) :P [/b]

:D

Yeah I am always worried that when I clean the glass (on the outside) with windex that some will slip in the tank. I now have a sign on my work room (where the reef is) that says "No cleaning products beyond this point. Tresspassers will be shot on site.".

just thought i'd share a piece of experience for those who have their tanks vulnerable to non-reefers or crazy spouses who think the cleaning magnets are a fun way to scare the fishes. :angry:

Like we all haven't had that happen by every friend who see's a tank....X) X)

Cameron

When I worked in an office, we'd always be there late enough that the janitorial staff just dumped our trash cans and left... At one point there were over a dozen tanks in that office, so we had the janitorial staff well-trained.

(if i didn't know a divorce costs more than a 400g tank, oooh she'd get hers!) :P

Heh. You know you're a reefer when you value everything in terms of tank costs.:D :D :D ???

Archived