SaltCritters.com

free frags(softies)

reef93

I have lots of capnella tree(about 1-2") and pulsing xenia for trade(any snails) plus some strip-green mushroom.. in northern NJ area. Free if you contact me soon as possbile.

sorry-- no shipping.. pick up only

• 2 weeks later...

I still have a batch of capnella tree and xenia avilable for pickup ONLY...by end of this week(Sunday). I will flush down to toliet if not pickup.

I can't believe how people flush them, we need to save the reefs, it is a living thing, not toilet paper... I would pay shipping and box charge.

Rock Anemone

I hope someone pick it up... too bad there are not recycle for corals...LOL.. Acutally I don't have any shipping materials and I heard xenia is not shipping well. I don't think anyone out there want to ship it overnight(expense) for a piece xenia which very easy to acquire on your local meeting club.

I will be happy to take the capnella tree from you, not the xenia... And it won't need overnight either 2 day would be fine, trust me!:D

Rock Anemone:D

• 1 year later...

I didn't see it if it was there... What's your stance on shipping again? It would really help if you mention whether you'd ship or not. Try being a bit more descriptive in your offer. I know you mean well... But at least let us know if you'd ship, okay?!?! Sheesh... How are these MORONS supposed to know otherwise?

creative concepts

Hello, I live in the NYC area. If you have any more corals left I'll take some. Please send me a PM and I'll arrange to pick up. Thanks!

Lacrosseboss18

I was wondering if you still had them. If so i will gladly come and pick them up, all that you need to unload. Thanks, PM me if you still have.

Joey

Archived