added 5 blue leg hermits

1 cleaner shrimp

2 margarita snails

1 rbta

1 maroon gold band

3 dusters

3 mushroom hitchikers

1 small colony green star polyps

I know I got rbta to soon, but seems to be doing well. After reading everything here, I worried myself sick for weeks.

My water tested good after 3 days and has not changed since, just lucky I guess or it will hit hard soon!

Fate Texas...I was just in Royce City last week. My question is where in the hell is the a LFS in east Texas, I couldn't find a single one. Anyway, you might need to take your anemone back, they will do just fine for a time being, and then begin to move around, act funny, or not come out at all. Often times the new tank will have miniture spikes in various different things causeing the environment to relatively un stable. Anemones really like good water quality, stable conditions, and an ample amount of room to grow. Rose Anemones especially like a great ammount of light or they will bleach or not bubble. I don't really know anything about your tank much past what you have typed, so knowing if you going to be able to support those critters is going to be difficult. Let me know a bit more so that I can help.

Archived