Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Latest Plans for 7 gal.

rmedtr6

So my Citron Goby, Hermits and snails are going to move to a 10 gal. for a week or two along with the Rock that is currently in my 7 bow. I am ordering new rock from Harbour Aquatics and putting a HOB aquafuge as well as two Microjet 320's in the 7 gal. The microjets will be on a timer, 20 sec on/ off. What's the concensus as far as water movement? The microjets would provide 32 GPH. The HOB aquafuge says to open up the valve which would give me 138 GPH thru the fuge. Way to much in my opinion. Should I only run this at half open? I was also considering a small PH, maybe another microjet on a spraybar at the bottom of the tank. This I could set at 40 sec on and 20 sec off. Would this be too much movement? Thanks in advance.

rmedtr6 --

I believe you mentioned elsewhere that you've got the 2x32w ABS hood on your 7g. How are you planning to fit the aquafuge on there as well? I'm trying to setup a similar combination, but there isn't enough room?

Do you have a custom canopy or something?

FCL

I'm actually going to down grade the lighting to the 1 x 32W. I don't like the look of the 2 x and don't plan on having anything too difficult in regards to livestock.

Archived