Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Trade Hungry Yuma for GSP

tike

HI.....

Lokking to trade this light green Yuma for GSP. It is a large mushroom! About 4.5-5" across when fully expanded. Be warned! It ate a 1" clownfish so if you have smaller fish you don't want this schroom. The pic shows it under 1-6700K and 1-Actinic PC lighting. It is about 2" in this pic so it isn't fully expanded. You can look at the mouth and tell it gets MUCH bigger. So........any takers?? I live in Tacoma Washington so at this time of the year maybe just west coast traders....not unless you're willing to risk it cross country.

Have a good day!

basic ole green star polyp...doesn't have to be the really metallic type. I am willing to take a 25-50 cent sized piece. I know most grow it like weeds ....but i got rid of mine about a year ago and can't find it in my area, only the brown ones.

I will thermos trade you a nice piece of green star polyps.

They are one a peice of tonge branch rock about 4 inches long and starting to grow up it. When it covers it it will look awsome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
deepbluesea99

tike i have like i think 6 viritys of stars but i live in ohio its getting realy cold this week also to bad because i have a 33 reef with no fish or shrimp in it snd id like to have some yumma to go with my florida ric

Archived