Innovative Marine Aquariums

new first addition

carl

had to rescue him from a tank of about 20 at the store. he was the smallest. getting picked @, but held his own. There was one smaller, probably half of this guy size. originally I went to go get tiny tim, but someone else snatched him, so got this guy. cute little guy. Not to worry a 10g is in the wings. Any special food they like. tried flake, and he looked at me like "you got to be kidding" much happier here no one bothers him, and really going nuts catching some tiny pods.

It's a 3 gallon aquarium tote, acrylic one piece. sold either at walmart or petco.

ac200 on the side as a fuge, only reflected light from the main. LS and rubble with some macro. only flow and seems perfect

~3.5 # of LR

aragalive sand

25w mini heater.

2x9w coralife mini aqualight 10k/actnic great light for the price

small various frags. xenia, pom pom, shroom rock, zoos, leather, tree coral, hard coral orange digita i believe in the center.

no clean up crew yet other than a couple of small snail hich hickers, and from what i saw a starfish hiding.

almost 2 months old and no sign of diatoms, but i know they will come..after adding the fish. here is another pic looking up.

my clown used to eat any freeze dried plankton or brine shrimp, but now he is picky and really only eats the frozen brine shrimp and sometimes i get him live ones.

Originally posted by drg0nzo1

my clown used to eat any freeze dried plankton or brine shrimp, but now he is picky and really only eats the frozen brine shrimp and sometimes i get him live ones.

You really should try to get him on other foods, brine shrimp have hardly any nutrition at all. I'd at least try Mysis shrimp & work from there.

Archived