inTank Media Baskets

Active Fish

tdkarl

I need to get a second fish and can't decide on the one I want. I currenty have a false clown and a luther goby. I had a blue chromis for a while but him and the goby did not get along. I want a active fish, my clown is great. Any sugestions? I also had a fire fish but he wasn't very active and my old condy ate him. I am thinking about getting a False Gramma (Pseudochromis paccagnellae), are they active and do they get along with other fish. I want something interesting and pretty.

Any angel, even the small ones, are too active for a nano. Heartbreaking I know, I would love one too, but it evidentally just doesnt work.

The basslets and bass are great little fish. I have a chalk bass and it s a wonderful, friendly little bugger.

You may be hitting the fish limit on that tank anyways...three fish in a 12 is a bit much....

6-line (or 4-line) wrasse... these will be appropriate for a nano-cube and will be active enough to keep you entertained, not to mention the colors of these fish are absolutely stunning

Maybe Firefish could be considered... They are active, but not too active for a nano aquarium... they also like to stick in groups and are fun to watch around one another...

Also thinking that Jawfish could be a nice addition...

Archived