Pod Your Reef

Anyone have a "spare" 55w bulb?

jdiver

I just received a new 110w PC lighting system from someone on RC and the 55w daylight bulb that came with it is broken. I figured I would take a chance to see if anyone on here might have a 55w daylight straight pin bulb just lying around they would like to get rid of. Hey, you never know. :)

Cant hook you up fer free - but I have been selling/trading 55w PC's to people pretty cheap. Gimmie an email or IM if your interested. I'd trade for frags or b-ionic or kalkwasser.

i have a staright pin bulb, brand new. but i'm looking for some sqaure pin bulbs. so if you want to trade for some sps frags and i'll hook up jdiver if you havn't maybe we all could work out good.

let me know

aaron

Thanks for the replies, but unfortunately I had corals that needed to go into the tank so I had to bite the bullet and buy a bulb (say that 5 times fast :)) I'll keep you both in mind though.

Originally posted by Mnesarchus

Cant hook you up fer free - but I have been selling/trading 55w PC's to people pretty cheap. Gimmie an email or IM if your interested. I'd trade for frags or b-ionic or kalkwasser.

Hello. I need a 55 watt square pin bulb. I am not picky and would even accept a used bulb if it still has life left. My bulb stopped working after 10 months.

I have a container of Kent Marine Kalkwasser I can trade and will pay shipping both ways.

I am in need of a bulb bad. My corals are really hoping I can get one soon too.

I really can not afford a bulb and will probably need to wait 2 months to save for one.

Please let me know and thank you for your time

Greg@cfxhosting.com

Louisville, KY

Archived