Pod Your Reef

which goby?

reefer21

Tigahboy,

Thanks for your reply. You have an awesome 30g (I hope mine looks that way soon). I defiantly will be looking into getting one of these guys to clean my sand for my 4 month old 29g :P.

Thanks, reefer21. I just saw your "Reef Project" link...and at least the one pic I saw...you are obviously being very humble. haha. Nice web design too! 4 month 29g sounds perfect for a little diamond goby. Show us when you get him. peace!

In captivity I haven't seen one more than 4" max. They have slender bodies though. They do require larger tanks (not Tang proportions), but basically tanks w/ lots of sand to sift thru.

The more established sand, the better.

Tigahboy,

Thanks for complementing me on my web design. That’s not my tank, (lol I wish). I did that so I know how to use java script in flash. Once I get a camera for Christmas then I will be putting pictures up :.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it okay if a Diamond goby be kept in a 15g? I have at least 2-3" of sand in my tank? I've heard that diamond gobies can cook up a sand storm just afraid that my tank is to small, the size of the diamond goby at my lfs is around 2".Thanks

15g will be too small for diamond goby in my opinion...those guys are a little on the bigger side and require a lot of sand to keep their belly's full.

Archived