Cultivated Reef

Where To Buy 12g Nano Cube Dx????

ronrevog

reefsuppky.com doesnt answer the phones ever and they seem to be the only ones that sell the Nano DX can anyone please help and steer me in the right direction?

thanks in advance

Ron

I just bought a DX from petsolutions.com. The price seemed reasonable, and they were in stock. Shipping was fast; I received it within 3 business days. Now just waiting for my live rock to arrive!

If you guys continue to have trouble finding a DX, visit www.nanocustoms.com.. We have an allotment of 30 DX and 60 24g cubes coming in Feb. (JBJ is backordered on all nanocubes until then).. You can pre order a cube now and get it in Feb... I know its a long time to wait, so if you can find a dealer that has one in stock, dont delay... swoop it up..

Most other dealers in North America wont have their cubes in stock until Feb either....

Good Luck..

I cant swing a dead cat without knocking over about 30 cubes in all 4 of the fish stores around my place . if they are on backorder then someone needs to tell the lfs by me they have enuff to supply north america.

Yeah. I think its a distributor to Dealer problem... JBJ just doesnt have enough cubes in stock to get to ALL their dealers.. I definately know that stores do have them in stock, Its just that the distribution is sparce... www.reef-pacific.com (a brick and mortar store in SoCal has a bunch) but my area LFS have none.

I think the real thing is the smart(er) dealers snatched them up, leaving none for the dealers who only ordered 5 or 6 units to replenish supply when they sold out...

Sorry..

Heater---

I would recommend the via aqua line because they have an external temp controller, made of stainless or titanium, and a feature I havent seen in other heaters, a remote temperature probe (to measure temp away from the heater).. Its a good value too..

Chris

I just bought a DX from petsolutions.com. The price seemed reasonable, and they were in stock. Shipping was fast; I received it within 3 business days. Now just waiting for my live rock to arrive!

Yeah,, thats why i buy stuff online... Hehe....

Maybe thats why they have so many DXs... You know people wont buy from you if your a dick..hehe... I wont shop stores who have mistreated me...

Anyways... thanks for the input.. What I was saying was the sentiment I got from JBJ and the staff while i was onsite..

Archived