SaltCritters.com

WTB 5 Gallon water jugs! So-CAL

B16A2NR

Hello everyone, I am preparing to move my 55 gallon propagation system from Diamond Bar to Fullerton and need some waterjugs to do this. I have 3 (15 gallons) but need as many as I can get my hands on. I will buy up to 8 water jugs. $5 for white rectangle jugs, and $3 for calistoga jugs. Must have caps!

try wal-mart or target... they got those "water" jugs that look like the red gasoline jugs. only diff is that they're light blue-ish. holds 5g and i think they're like $4 per jug. can't remember exactly how much it was but it's worth checking out.

also home depot has those orange 5g buckets for like $2, if this is a temporary "water transportation," to move a tank, those buckets will come in handy b/c they're cheap and effective.

check your local DQ(dairy queen) if you have them ours have 5gal jugs that cooking oil came in they sell for .50cents all you do is rinse them with hot water and they work great.

Along the same lines as the 5 gal jugs from the DQ, A buddy of mine worked for a hotel with a nice restaurant. They got their oil in 30 Gallon jugs...He took a couple of them and we used them to haul fuel out to the cabin on the snowmobiles. I would think if you rinsed them out real good, you could use them for water transport.

They were tall cylinders made from white, food grade plastic.

Mark

Archived