ReefCleaners.org

my m-tank

bbkid43

My lighting system is a aqua medic 150w hqi 20k pendent. I run a wet dry system with nothing in it and a skimmer.

my corals consist of:

- 5 zoanthid colonies

- xenia

- 2 acroporas

- 1 monti cap and 1 monti digi

- gsp

- green ric yumas

- green ric florida

- green striped mushrooms

- yellow polyps

- more to come

My coral beauty is doing really well, he eats like a pig. For the compatibility aspect I would not recommend to get any of the dwarf angelfishes, unless you have a tank where it is easy to net them out. When I got him, the first week he started picking at the frogspawn which caused it to fall off and die. But since that was the only lps in the tank I decided to keep the coral beauty. The only bad thing is that now I cant get any lps or clams in the tank because i'm afraid he'll pick on them.

I have the same pendant....what kinda moonlights are you running and how are they mounted? Pics of actual moonlights would be nice if you have em. =)

Very nice...looks like a lot of ppl going that route. Will have to check it out. Are there multiple car mood lights to choose from or will it be fairly obvious which to purchase? And how are they stuck to your tank like that? Thanks for posting pics!

the moonlights I got are the hakari brand I think. the come with a sticky bottom so all you have to do is take off the protective paper and stick them where ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived