inTank Media Baskets

I need an over flow design

kimura

Well I setup my 10g Refugium for my 12g. I know I should've waited but I'm a kid and I couldn't wait. And besides the parts were out so it was getting annoying to look at. So I used 1/2 pvc piping all threaded along with plumbers tape at each end.

My problem was, first I should have waited, and second I need a good over flow design that's simple. I don't have any power tools with me since I gave them to my dad when I was stationed away from home. I've checked online at RC DIY page and looked at several designs. What I'm looking for is one that will continue to flow when the power returns, after the event of a power outage. I have it running but with no overflow, the only thing that prevents a flood is the amount of space in the fuge and the length of the intake and output of the fuge to prevent back flow. The only problem I need to solve is if the power goes out, I would like the intake to continue. I'm looking at Larry Willards design right now. If anyone else has one can you please let me know. Thanks.

Archived