Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

what to put in a jbj cube?

Howf777

just wanted some opinions on types of fish to put in a jbj nano cube. currently i have a yellow gum drop goby and a bunch of corals and a clean up crew.

had 3 clowns already and all died, not at the same time of course, so i dont wanna deal with clowns any more

thanks ahead for the comments

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with the barnacle blenny. Get a small barnacle cluster and get a few of these guys. So fun to watch them, especially when feeding time begins.

We have a nano cube set up a work (I work at a saltwater fish store) That has a ton of corals (mostly because we can take them out and sell them when they get too big). It has a tiny tiny tiny cleaner shrimp, 1 yellow tail damsel and a longnose hawkfish.

You can mix most gobys and blennys, best to research first, but most are peaceful. Here is a link to some info about barnacle blennys.

http://liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Displa...cfm?pCatId=1414

I have been looking for a few barnacle blennys for a while too, and someone told me they have seen them at Jeff's exotic fish store. It is right off the 55 in Orange. I havnt been there yet, but plan on going in hopes of finding some.

hey crabs

i been in that store before, i just remember the selection was small and the prices were high. Maybe ill have to check it out again

thanks

howard

Archived