Coral Vue Hydros

even more stuff...

deezreef

that would be a turbineria or yellow scroll coral. nice collection you have there i like the monti on the left nice colors. you need this in your tank or i'm gonna frag it all up and get rid of it

no its a green bali slimer(acro yongie) my prop tanks not finished yet so i have stuff crammed into every tank thats up and running right now. i fgured i might try to find someone that wants to trade something for the whole thing before i frag it up.

aaron

how big is it?? i don't think i have any room left. i'll trade for a frag of it. right now i have frags of red/yellow tip a. millepora, bright green monti dig, i'm going to start fragging more of my stuff when they settle in. are you in sd??

i'm in oregon. its pretty big, 8-10" tall with 9 branches about 4" long each. i like the millapora, sounds kewl i have some blue i'm hoping will take off here soon. i should be getting in a shipment of stuff in the next couple weeks if you want me to drop you an email i should have enough variety of stuff to make it worth shipping if your interested.

aaron

deezreef,

is that a montipora (red) on the left? i didn't notice it the first time around. that red looks great! B)

so closeups like sahin's would be nice :rolleyes:

Archived