Coral Vue Hydros

FS: 37 Gallon Brackish Tank Setup (NE Philly, PA)

jdiver

I am looking to sell my 37 gallon brackish tank set up. It includes the following:

Equipment:

37 Gallon Glass Tank (30" L x 12" W x 24" H)

Deluxe Hood w/ Fluorescent Light

AquaClear 300 HOB Filter

Decorations:

12 Various Sized Plastic Plants

3 Large White Coral Rocks (not living)

Sand Substrate

Livestock:

2 Mono. Argenteus

2 Fan Dancer Gobies

New everything cost about $250 total. The tank is in mint condition with no scratches, and is not drilled. This is for local pickup only, but I could possibly deliver it if within reason. (I'm located about 1 hour northeast of Philly.) I would prefer to sell everything, including the fish as one, since I don't have any other home for the fish. I will also consider trades for this, in the form of corals, LR, equipment, etc. I can provide pics as soon as I find the cable for my camera. Post, PM, or email if you're interested. Thanks.

Brackish = 5 # short on salt to = a reef tank.. :P

ya know.... those fish will acclimate up to 1.022 right? why not add some stuff and make it a reef? its never a bad idea to have more than one tank.;)

I know the Monos and Gobies can be acclimated to completely saltwater, and it's an option I considered. The problem is that I then need lighting, other equipment, and LR for it, which means a sizable amount of $$$ for that size tank. I just set up a 5 gallon nano, I'm setting up a 15 gallon prop tank tonight, and I'm hoping to get a 28 gallon bowfront soon, so my reef budget is stretched pretty thin. For the time being I guess I'll just leave the brackish tank up, put the 15 gallon prop tank somewhere else, and be "done" with it. :)

Archived