Coral Vue Hydros

My Cube's First Day

JAMAICANreef

Well this is the first shot after the big move from my severly underpowered 6 gallon eclipse...what a difference, everyone seems to be very happy. Tell me what you guys think and any suggestions or concerns.

Nikko

Well I had the water in the cube cycling for exactly two weeks with some extra LR from my Previous 29G. Then yesterday simply bagged everything, accilmated and aquascaped. I am really pleased with the overall composition.

And yes all of that was in my six gallon with 26 watts of PC...it all sits better now...and theres a yellow watchman goby, two new zoo colonies and one purple/green ricordia colony coming tomoro. Ill post pics accordingly.

Nikko

Yes, I admire your tank.Soon ill have a tank just like yours for now im getting the system ready for the winter.I'm in need OF CORALS! PLEASE! *hints* lol as a fellow reefer to another lol hahaha

thanks guys..ive really been blessed with this one...its been so much more fruitful than my 29 eclipse...I have honestly not put much work into it...I am a firm believer in the nano cube, they are truly great.

Well the yellow watchman goby is in and all he is doing is swimming around trying to figure how to get out. Do you think he will eventually calm down?

No its a regular cube....i retrofitted a CSL 2x32 watt PC kit and got rid of the stock lights. The fans are stock. I added a 50 watt heater, minijet 606 and a little spray bar thing..thats it, o and chemi-pure.

I just bought a spray bar and a 3/4" L piece from the LFS and connected them. then I glued a piece of rubber in there, very thin, since it didnt fit snug and viola, align your nozzles and your good to go....the tank loves it.

O and dont believe all the BS on here about buying the piece with the thread an sanding it out a lil, there is no way in hell that thing will get on unless i bought the wrong piece. 3/4" fitting with tread on one side...its garbage.

Archived