SaltCritters.com

My 5 Gal

SAILFIN

NICE!!!!!!!!!!1

lookin really good man ;)

hey, you still interested in sellin some shrooms, etc within a few weeks? I need to dig up more cash, the LR for the new 5.5g is gonna cost a bit ???

yeah sure man, take your time, if i would of know ya needed some lr, i would of gave ya some, but just gave it to a buddy for his fuge, was some nice lookin stuff

yeah call me a cheater but everything came from the 100 gl, sand, rock, water....... rearranged the 100 gl so had some left over rock decided to start a nano, i guess nano with out the fuss is what i should call it lol

COOL.. I was praying to gawd that ya swipped that stuff from the 100 and didnt just cram that stuff in..... B) Ive seen some bone heads jam out a nano ( and some large tanks) in a week. Its pathetic how little some people think at times. Ive started a LOT of tanks with rocks from established tanks. Its not cheeting, its being smart and giving yer tank a head start !

the 100 is a nice tank. ya ever thought about fraging the finger leater? Its a nice pink color.

actually i have frag that particular one 3 times this year, there is a small frag about 3/4'' in the nano dead center dont know if ya can make it out in those pics, i know about ppl cramming there live stock, i go for more a minimal approach to my tanks just enough to be a pleasure to zone out in front of

i should have a couple leather frags in the coming weeks, maybe devils hand and the pink Sinularia, also have purple, as for GSP i have arranged multi small rocks around the mother colony to spead onto these should be ready by that time also, plus if ya want mushrooms i have em, i have some green stripe, some red, red with blue spots, and some plain red that are more of a weed in my tank, plus some ricordia, i would rather trade than sell but whatever is good for u

The thing I have the most of to trade is Green Button Polyps. They have spread to at least 4 different rocks now. Mushrooms you seem to have enough of.

Hey dork.. why are the pictures changing? If I wanted close ups of species, Id look in a book. Show us a FULL tank shot. Thanks.

Oh and Sailfin. some hackers are TOOLS !...:P

Archived