ReefCleaners.org

Free to good home! Blue Tang (Paracanthurus Hepatus) 8 inches

sukeband

I bought a 30 gallon complete tank from someone who wanted out of the hobby. I was a great price so I went ahead and picked it up. The guy didn’t quite know what he was doing, and gave up. The tank came with a Blue tang and Yellow Tang in it included in the price.

I need to get rid of the tang because (as you all know) there’s no way a tang can be happy in such a small tank. I’m offering free to a good home, this fish. The fish seems quite energetic and healthy but need to go to a larger tank.

I’ve had these fish for a few months and have become slightly attached. I can only let it go to a 100 gallon or more tank, with someone dedicated to taking care of it. I’m in the Los Angeles, California area. If anyone is interested PM me.

EDIT: subject to reflect actual measuements

its nice to see you care about it enough to give it for free toa good home. !there should be more reefers like you that actualy care about the fishes and not simply out to make a buck.

Originally posted by Primeval

if you cant give it away at least give it to a LFS

I've thought about that, but I've grown a little attched, but I'm not sure if the fish store would just haphazardly re-sell it to someone without knowledge of the type of setup the buyer would have. At least this way, I know who's taking him.

I measuerd him today through the glass and he's closer too 6 inches than eight. Still getting bog for a 29 gallon :(

I'll try posting on RC as well.

sukeband i'll take him you can't find anyone...i live in buena park and can come by this weekend.lmk....i currently have a 100 gallon tank its 6'x18x18 but i bought a 240 that i need to set up just haven't had enough dough. email me at fullcollguy@aol.com

thanks

angel

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by digitallinx

i just bought a nanocube deluxe , i just need to add the water and rocks and ready for the fish, when can i get him.....

LOL. hilarious.

Archived