inTank Media Baskets

Upstate NY - Rochester - Pulsing Xenia

joekr

Red sea pulsing Xenia for cash or trade - looking for some blue shrooms, ricordea, or nice colored digitata.

Xenia frags are at least 2 inches tall on a decent sized piece of rock. In good lights w/ moderate flow, the grow like mad! If you want to purchase, 10 dollars a frag.

Xenia ships poorly, so I want to keep it just in Rochester, maybe Buffalo if someone wants to meet in the middle.

Thanks!

:)

I have 3 good size frags still available, but I'm a little concerned about the drive time (although I do have a battery powered airstone I've been meaning to test)...

Would you want all 3? Please don't take this the wrong way, but even w/ you grabbing all 3, I'm wondering if it might be easier for you to get some locally in Albany. Do you have any frags for trade on top of the cash?

I'm not trying to be difficult (and I have no idea what is available in Albany) but I just want to lay all my cards on the table so you know my take on the idea of a road trip...I'm willing to do it, it's just a commitment....

Outside of syracuse closer to Rochester is a little more than 1/2 way for you...

Talking about complex things sucks on a forum....let me know your thoughts. If you are still interested, I will take more serious shots of the frags so you know exactly what you are getting.

Olivas, I am in West Irondequoit! I end in the Greece area al the time. If you are interested, let me now! I should have some frags in the next day or two.. I have sold some to other board members of late and only have one left right now. I have rock propped up against the mother colony and am just waiting for it to attach.

This particular strain is very strong. I recently had a heater problem on my frag tank and the temp was below 70 and all the xenia survived!!!!!

Let me know if you are interested!

Joe

olivas, I go to TRS and Caribbean (SP?) Forrest. (although I end up at TRS most of the time). Your tank looks great! I will be setting up a 50 gallon prop setup in the basement in the next week or two.

How long has your tank been setup? What is the lighting?

Archived