Coral Vue Hydros

Mean Fish

SoCal Reefer

My 10g just finished cycling a week ago so i decided to get a pair of percula clowns. I already have a yellow tail damsel in there for cycling. When i put the percs in the damsel flared and started attacking them. I turned off the lights and let them sleep. Should i seperate them and return the damsel or should i just float the damsel in a cup and see if she gets used to the percs? or should in not even bother?

Thanks for all the comments

I put in extra food this morning and it seemed to relieve some tension. The damsel stoped attacking the pecs (from what i see0 but i will try to get that damsel out ( soo f 'in hard) ;) thankx for all the comments

o phergus by the way its not mean to cycle with a damsel my lfs said its ok cause i thought it might be mean 2 thankx

well buddy hate to tell you but your LFS is completely wronge it is mean they are put through so much stress due to the amonia spike and the nitrate spike. it is mean and they are put through undue stress becuse of the conditions. it also dosen't speed up the cycle much if any

Archived