Innovative Marine Aquariums

10 Gal pic... just setup

Inpha

Ok this pic was takin roughly 22 hours after setup.

First off.... Thanks to Dave for everything (LR, LS, etc etc etc... and SETUP.....) I've already taken some tests here are the results...

9/23/2002-5pm

Ca- 350 max

Ammonia- .25 ppm

Nitrite- .5ppm

Phosphate- 0

I think i'm going to dose with some Bio calcium to kick the calcium up a few notches......

Also check out my other photos (other pet/pests)

http://photos.yahoo.com/inpharedd

onedayold.jpg?bcrY.t9AIUnxnylT

35lbs in a 10g! That rock must be dense as hell. Where is it from? I have 15lbs in my 10g and I dont think I could squeeze 5 more lbs in it.

BTW, nice aquascaping.

Its Fiji ultra, Tonga, Palau, and a piece of Caribbian AQ rock.

it wasnt heavy per se, but how we stacked it, I fit a lot in.

Joe has some awesome Terrarium and Vivvarium set ups too. I was impressed by them. the Pic he pisted really doesnt do the rock work justice, there is a LOT of crabb-tree and nooks and cranies as well as a sweet cave layout. JOE TAKE A FEW MORE PICS ! heheh. we weighed the rock, its all there ! its actualy quite porous ( I spent like 2 hours hand picking 44 #s fer him to pick from at my Trans) I think its one of the nicest set ups Ive helped do to date ( Im jealous LOL) give it like 4 months, it will be a kick ass tank Im sure. ;)

The camera I was using takes lousy close ups... I had some of the caves and all but they just didn't come out right. By the way the camera was a sony mavica. I plan on getting a better digi soon...

And there is definitly a lot of rock in there.... (the poundage is because dave inserted lead balls in the rock to make it heavier :P ...) It's nice stuff.....

Archived