Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My Little 10g World, 10 months

zzpw3x

Here is my little world. It is going well, but I am cheap so most frags are small and growing out. IN the overall pics it's hard ot see what's in there. I have several very nice zoos and mushrooms and a few softies. Any feedback is appreciated.

Please excuse my crappy camera!

Tank Views:

512410_Gal_Front.jpg

512410_Gal_Left_Side.jpg

512410_Gal_Right_Side.jpg

From a distance there is still much empty space so I am still on the lookout for something to fill it in, but I think It will look a lot better once the small frags frow out.

Dale

I buy things small. No coral was more than $15. I also traded frags for several items.

I just bought a Yellow Tonga Leather today, it looks great but hasn't opened yet. It was $59. I've been looking for something to act as a nice focal point and I think it will be perfect.

I always collect/trade nice zoos, mushrooms, and rics, but aside from that it is done. Now I just need a better camera.

hey hows it going. i just went and picked up some frags from this guy.. great looking frags and great tanks those pics do no justice to the real deal... i was very impressed with just how much he has in there very nice aquascape etc and lots of nice corals..

thanks again for the frags :)

Archived