inTank Media Baskets

False Gramma

cornstar

I have a False Gramma and two Perculas, what would be a good idea for my last fish? I have a 20g and would like some thing that looks really good and will get along with the Gramma.

Cheers

I'm not quite sure what a "false gramma" is but the fish in your picture is a bicolor pseudochromis (pseudochromis paccagnellae). They are very territorial and become quite aggressive. I hope he doesn't give the clowns a hard time.

IMO a 4th fish is pushing it, but you might consider a 6 line wrasse. Very active and they can hold their own.

I'm not quite sure what a "false gramma" is but the fish in your picture is a bicolor pseudochromis (pseudochromis paccagnellae). They are very territorial and become quite aggressive. I hope he doesn't give the clowns a hard time.

I've never heard the term "false gramma" before either, but that is definately a bicolor pseudochromis (aka Bicolor dottyback, aka Royal dottyback). Tempest is right when he says they are territorial. They will aggressively defend their cave. I also agree with him on the 6 Line. They are tough and quick enough to get away from pretty much anything.

Archived