Pod Your Reef

my new 1 week 3g nano

carl

Thanks all for all the threads I read and read and read....before putting this together, I'm so itching to put things in.

current specs:

tank- aquarium tote capacity tru 3gallon

AC200 set on a side as fuge. only flow...seems perfect for it ? non lit should I?

mini aqualight 9watt 10k 9watt actinic

hagen mini heater 50w

roughly 4 pounds live rock

roughly 2" aragalive sand.

catalina water

so far nitrite ~0.15ppm nitrate~2ppm.. it's been like this all along.

should I add?

by the way how do attach multiple pics?

Deleted User 8530

It looks good so far, Im jusyt waiting for a full tank shot (gotta love em :P) And to add multiple images you can skip a line and add the url in the image line. I hope i explained Clearly enough :P

Deleted User 8530

Sweet lokin. BTW are you going to paint the back? It scares me... Well anyways What Im saying with the Pictures it to Click the IMG butten then add the adress. After go down a line and click the IMG butten again and add another Address. It woul look like

SITE ADDRESS HERE

SITE ADDRESS HERE

To as many as you want.

BTW the Would look like

I hope I made myself Somewhat clear :P I have that type of problem

Carl's browsing to an image and uploading it to nr's server, rather than hosting it somewhere and linking to it, so he can't put multiple images up per post.

that would be correct lucubrator. Question then why then others posts i sometimes see have multi images after their message?

anyway added my first stuff some mush. (center rock) a tiny leather (above it) camera shy..something else (to the left) forgot name also camera shy.

that condensation in the hood is kinda scary carl

not really i wipe it once a day there are slits on it see pic. I had roughly 150mL of water daily.

Archived