SaltCritters.com

Help with stocking

Jimh61

Hi all, I am back to reefing after taking a break. I have an Aquatop 13 bow aio. I am looking for some stocking ideas for fish and corals.  The only corals that I would not stock are sps. Right now I have 2 hermit crabs and 2 snails.  Appreciate any and all input. 
image.thumb.jpg.a28a2ef9e92f5e9fe12a710521d628e7.jpg

geekreef_05

13 tangs.  

Kidding of course. 

A serious idea for ya would be a clown and anemone dedicated tank! 

I second the harem tank, but no anem as they are a moving train of stinging disaster so they will probably wipe out all your corals when it decides it want to move closer to a power head.  

Or you can go pair of clowns, and probably 1 orchid dotty, make sure the clowns are juvies and small, and then add the orchid last.  

Or you can also do Pair of Clowns and a Bangai Cardinal, or single blue Chromis...  although for color, i think the pair of clowns and a Orchid Dotty will probably compliement.  

But i would not exceed this.  

As for corals, i personally love Euphilia, so that means Frogspawn, Torches, hammers.

I also love Acan Lords, Blastos.

A Softie coral may outgrow that tank fast but are also pretty nice like a Japanese deep water weeping willow, or a Japanese Christmas tree. 

The Japanese varient has those really pretty light neon green color many people go after.