SaltCritters.com

Nad's 5 Gallon PICO

reefreef

Hello All , 

Hope all is well. It's been 7 years that I have paused this hobby and finally, I now have the opportunity to start again .  Been reading quite a fair bit specifically about new products in the market as definitely have lost track of those . 

I was from Singapore and everything was so easy to get but now am currently in Istanbul realized its going to be a tougher journey. Been searching for local community enthusiasts but cant seemed to find any.

I hope with this new topic/journal , I will be acquainted with this community better and get some feedbacks as I go along with this journey . At where I am currently , seemed pretty much I'm on my own 🤪

I'm now in the midst of the shopping phase and have bought the following 

TANK

- 1 rimless cube tank (30cm x 30cm x 30cm) . 10mm thick . But unfortunately not the clear crystal type but looks solid 

Cabinetry 

- Custom Made MDF Cabinet (30cm x 55cm x 100cm) - Hope to arrive soon 

Lighting

- Nicrew  30W Reef LED Aquarium Light - Hope to arrive soon

Heater 

- Eheim Jager Aquarium Heater 50W (would be my first time using heaters as I was used to using chillers)

Filtration 

- Seachem Tidal 55 HOB Filter

- Seachem Matrix Carbon

- Seachem SeaGel

- Seachem Zip Bag

- Seachem DeNitrate

Others 

- Eheim Rapid Cleaner

Sea Salt

-Tropical Marine Sea Salt 10KG

Will update some pictures once I have completed all the purchase before commencement of setup. 

Have a great day all!|

• Like 2