Innovative Marine Aquariums

AI Prime HD16 app/setup questions....

AaronRV45

AaronRV45

I am going to start by saying that I think this light is great. I am going to add that I think the app is a giant piece of dog waste!

The app makes no sense and could have been designed to be simple by just allowing us to add schedules. Schedule 1, Schedule 2, etc.

I am not asking for much. I want a daylight schedule and a moonlight schedule that overlap. I have watched videos, read websites, etc. I have fumbled around in the app for weeks and haven't found a way to do this properly.  

I want my daytime lights on from 10 am-9 pm with a 1 hour ramp up and down. I want the moonlight schedule to start when the daytime schedule starts to ramp down. If the app would just let me enter two schedules it would do what I want but it won't. I can't figure it out. 

Example:

Schedule 1 = 10 AM - 9 PM with 1 hour ramp up and down = Daylight

Schedule 2 = 8 PM - 11 AM  = Moonlight

Schedule 3 = 4 AM - 4:15 AM INSTANT = ASTEROID BLAST 

Show me the fancy graph so I can see if that it is what I want and let me set it and forget it. Why is that so difficult to provide? I don't want to drag sliders and for the life of me I cannot see how to add a second schedule. This light is not new. Why haven't they figured this out yet?

Can someone please help me? 

Thank You