Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Water Testing

KoralsandKicks

I would love and hope there is no ammonia spike with the 3 fish and shrimp in there.

Also,you will want to get better test kits. I suggest Salifert or Red Sea Coral care kit which is $80 then Salifert for Cal,Mag,Alk. 

KoralsandKicks
5 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

I would love and hope there is no ammonia spike with the 3 fish and shrimp in there.

Also,you will want to get better test kits. I suggest Salifert or Red Sea Coral care kit which is $80 then Salifert for Cal,Mag,Alk. 

Ok I will definitely check those out thanks for the suggestions.

If you put the majority of your posts under your original journal entry, anyone trying to help, can peruse the whole journal to see the happenings from beginning to current, and they can better advise you, based on your journey thus far without having to look up multiple thread openings.

cheers…….😉

• Agree 2
KoralsandKicks
2 hours ago, Staticmoves said:

If you put the majority of your posts under your original journal entry, anyone trying to help, can peruse the whole journal to see the happenings from beginning to current, and they can better advise you, based on your journey thus far without having to look up multiple thread openings.

cheers…….😉

Ok I did not know that you could do that thanks for telling me.

• Like 1
KoralsandKicks

Update

All of my fish are doing well. The pistol shrimp was stuck in the overflow but we got him out and with his goby.My dad had to frag his zoa and wanted to see if it would survive in my tank.

image.jpg