Coral Vue Hydros

Prime 16 HD - Great light and a garbage app. Is there an alternative app for this light?

AaronRV45

The app is absolute trash. Almost impossible to use to set up fades from moonlight to daylight with the ignorant slider interface. If they had just made a + or - and let you punch in numbers on a 24-hour calendar and had it auto-calibrate to the moon phases it would be 100% better. The developer was trying to show off and not thinking about actual usefulness.  

Is there an alternative app for this light?

Thank You

23 minutes ago, MrP said:

If your using the AI app, you can try Mobius. I'm not sure if setup is any different as I haven't added any AI lights to mobius yet. 

Mobius has an atrocious 1.7 star rating on the Android App store. Is it that bad?

1 hour ago, AaronRV45 said:

Mobius has an atrocious 1.7 star rating on the Android App store. Is it that bad?

It seems it's gotten better. I used to run into issues quite often but haven't had any issues with it this past year or so. 

• 2 weeks later...
AaronRV45

Mobius is no better. Same stupidity in an app developer's brain design and not an actual user's preference. Sliders and circle crap and other BS when what we need is a simple calendar. They want to make it more artsy than functional. 

Make it able to add multiple schedules with the + sign. Don't choose for me. If I want it to burn RED from hell from 9 AM to 10 AM BUT still go 50% moonlight from 9:55 AM to 9:57 AM then LET ME DO THAT. RED and Moonlight can mix. LET ME DO IT!

I should be able to set 170 billion schedules in a day on my light if I want to whether they overlap or not. 
If I want daylight to start at 8 AM and moonlight to end at 10 AM then let me choose that overlap. The devs of this app are DONKEYS! I am calling AI support tomorrow and raising heck about this. It is so stupid to have a light that can do so much and an app that has been designed by 'artists' who have never owned a goldfish!