inTank Media Baskets

SOLD! - 6 Stage Deluxe Plus 150 GPD Water Saver RO/DI System w/ booster pump

bageezus

I have a 6 Stage Deluxe Plus 150 GPD Water Saver RO/DI System and the booster pump for sale. Brand new di color changing resin just put in. Would love to meet locally, but willing to ship for full asking price. I will wrap the unit up as safe as possible. If you want insurance I can add that also, if not, any damage will be the buyers responsibility. I will do my best to package it as safe as possible, this may include some light disassembly. The sediment filter is due to be replaced. Produces water fast and def a water saver. Everything works great. Paid $620, asking $250 shipped. Order will be shipped via USPS with a tracking number. Payments through venmo. Venmo offers sales and service just like paypal. Make sure to click sales and service on venmo. If you have any questions, please let me know. I have sold plenty on here and have no problem meeting locally. Located close to Valparaiso Indiana 46383. Willing to meet within a hour or so. 

Thanks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • bageezus changed the title to $275.00 - 6 Stage Deluxe Plus 150 GPD Water Saver RO/DI System w/ booster pump
  • bageezus changed the title to $250.00 - 6 Stage Deluxe Plus 150 GPD Water Saver RO/DI System w/ booster pump
  • 2 months later...
  • bageezus changed the title to SOLD! - 6 Stage Deluxe Plus 150 GPD Water Saver RO/DI System w/ booster pump
  • Recommended Discussions